Part of the Core Relief Items, Jerry cans are used for carrying and storing drinking water. Due to their light weight and durable characteristics, they can be used under varied conditions by beneficiaries.
- Made of LDPE material, they are Food Grade with no toxic elements according to EN 1186-3-9 standard
- UV-stabilized, Impact-resistant
- Can withstand temperatures from -20 C to +50 C.
- Light Weight Structure, Collapsible style, Easy to Store and Transport
- Various capacities – 5Liters / 10Liters / 15Liters / 20Liters
- UNHCR Type, IFRC/ICRC Type Available